Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Hamburger? Maybe.

Dear Reader, I hope you're feeling fit and healthy and all is going well. We don't really have sunshine here as much as an overcast not-quite rain, so if you have our sunlight, I hope you're enjoying it! But our weather was dry enough to do some tinkering around in the yard earlier, which I enjoyed. Right now our house is filled with the smell of the hamburger I'm cooking and I'm salivating over the idea of Worcestershire sauce and mushrooms and hamburger, though not necessarily this hamburger. The ones I'm cooking now, are some of those preformed burgers with "extra value" on the package. I'm not too sure how much value I want with my burger. *Side note, they are decidedly not hamburgers. More like hamburger flavored meat. Not exactly what I was craving, but apparently I just need a Worcestershire/mushroom delivery system. ​ Question: (not hamburger related) does anyone know of anything to help with nausea? My mom always has it and my friend has had a really bad case of it for the past few weeks. So far, promethazine, Zofran, Dramamine, and ginger aren't cutting it. Any other ideas? I figured you might know. I'd better get going. I've been pretty physically active today, but my job by it's nature demands that I stop flitting around and do some typing. On with the day! Stay well, dear Reader. I'm wishing you goodness! Love, Echo

No comments:

Post a Comment